Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Technology is Great!

I know that I haven't posted in over a week, but things have been crazy over here. Last Sunday was the preschool auction that I am the co chair of and that kept me pretty busy. It still keeps me busy...finalizing all of the numbers and getting rid of all the stuff in my house. i will be glad when i can close it all out. Then this weekend we have the birthday bashes. First a family party on Saturday and then a friend party on Sunday. It will be a busy weekend.

Anyway, today on the way home from Costco, both kids fell asleep. Because I have learned the hard way, they remain in their car seats...tandem snores coming from the backseat, while I sit in the driver's seat in my garage, checking email, balancing the checkbook and now blogging. I think technology rocks.

Even better, my mother-in-law just called...she's cooking dinner tonight! I win - if only they sleep long enough for me to reply to some of the emails in the box - I will be golden.

No comments: