Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What a Day!








The weather here today has been absolutely beautiful! Kurt had the day off, which was nice to have him around for a few more days. The kids basically spent the entire day outside playing with their friends. We got lots of outside work done. Much better to do all the winter prep work when it's nice and warm instead of windy, cold and snowy. Part of me thought about putting the Christmas lights up (but not turning them on) because it would beat doing it when it was cold...but I just couldn't do that. It really was the perfect day, until Kurt fired up the snow blower (to make sure that it was good to go). Just hearing that sound made me feel cold on my face and sweaty everywhere else. Thinking that any day now some snow could possibly fall gets me a little irritated.

No comments: