Sunday, August 31, 2008

I've Lost my iPod!

Ugh...I can't believe I can't find my iPod! It is somewhere in this house. I am pretty sure that my mother-in-law didn't lift it - she is afraid to use her computer. The sweet teenage neighbor babysitter who won't eat or drink anything at my house is an unlikely clepto, she worked her tail off this summer sitting for us and a few other families to buy a Wii. I have come to one person who has "moved" it and he doesn't speak complete sentences yet. Tomorrow I am going to go through his stuff and confront him about it. If I find it...he's so grounded. No Thomas, no cars and definitely no Kyle for at least a day. Ugh, freaking kid.

It can't possibly be that Kurt or I have misplaced it or put it in a "great" spot. We never misplace anything (keys, library books). We are so much better than that. Just as a precaution, I did go through my many "piles" around the house and did not locate it. Kurt was happy that the piles were gone though.

1 comment: