Saturday, September 6, 2008

For those who care...

My iPod is still missing. It's now at a new level of intrigue as to where it is. I wonder, did it get tossed in the garbage? Did some punk walk into our garage and take it off the fridge (where it often is put after taking out of the car)? I doubt that one, because all the beer was still there. Any kid that's going to take an iPod will also want to steal some beer. My dear sweet sister has offered up her Shuffle for us to use until I find mine. We are heavy users of our iPods here. Kurt is going to give me his (a new fancy one) and he'll use the Shuffle. I actually have had no desire to go to the gym since it's been MIA. What will I do, listen to the radio (gasp!). I just wonder what the heck happened to it. Perhaps I will see it again one day?

No comments: