Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Julia the Ballerina!

Julia is girly girl, so it was no surprise to me that she showed interest in dance. Last year we did a short 6 week class in gymnastics and she followed the instructions pretty good, so I figured it was time to enroll her in ballet/tap for the year. All summer she has been asking when ballet starts and "practicing" around the house. When we bought her ballet shoes, she had to come home and practice with them as soon as we got inside the door.

Yesterday was her first class. The parents can't see in the class, so I was hoping that she was doing okay. When she came out of the class, she had the biggest smile on her face...she loved it. She showed us some of her new moves when she got home.




2 comments:

Christine said...

So funny! I just posted about Lainey's first ballet class. Such Girly-Girls!

Libby said...

You are creating a "mini-me" of yourself! She is just too cute - and just reminds me of you! :)