Sunday, September 7, 2008

I FOUND IT!!!

The iPod is found! Yesterday when I was in my Craft Room (aka the Crap Room) wrapping a present for a birthday party, I reached for some ribbon in my ribbon bin and there under a spool of ribbon sat my little precious iPod. AHHH! I screamed and yelled and Kurt instantly knew that I found it. I knew that it was somewhere in this house. It probably got placed in the ribbon bin after I went scrapbooking so it could make it's trip in the house. It just made it to the basement and on the shelf...away from where I could find it. I was going to tear apart the craft room next (and all the crap that I took with me scrapbooking that day it went MIA). I am so glad I didn't have to do it. I seriously was so unmotivated to do anything this week, because I didn't have my little reward for doing all my chores. I had to actually listen to the hum of the washer and dryer as I was folding laundry...how 1990 of me. Life is good.

This will also serve as a public apology to Kurt for me letting him think that he somehow misplaced it or felt like he was accused for it's disappearance. I never blamed him. I blamed the little people. Sorry to you too.

2 comments:

Libby said...

As soon as I saw the title - I knew you'd found it. I also like the irony that you're the one who misplaced it - since you had all kinds of conspiracy theories going!

Cassy said...

Yahoo! How dare you blame your husband and the little people!