Monday, September 29, 2008

Junk Food Bust

On Saturday in our little town, they had a fall festival. Whenever I hear festival, I smell junk food. Fortunately so does my neighbor and this little event has been on our calendar as a not miss, because it would be our oppotunity to "let the kids ride a few rides" and maybe have some junk food. Well, it was kind of a bust, because there was only 2 wagons of food to pick from. I was expecting a few more. Our hearts broken, we didn't know what to do - so Kurt saved the day and suggested we go to a Mexican Restaurant that Tim & Ellen had never tried before. We have never steered them wrong when it comes to "fine" dining. They loved it. While they were enjoying their fancy Mexican beer, I mentioned to Kurt that this restaurant has the BEST coke mix...quite possibly better than McDonalds. We are so fancy, I have to say, I judge the restaurant by their Coke and ranch dressing. I have high standards.

Jimmy & Kyle riding something "safe" - I questioned what the Carnie was drinking in his "water" bottle.

Julia on the Monster Trucks
Clay on the spaceship


No comments: