Friday, June 13, 2008

Baseball

Jimmy loves to throw balls. Actually he throws anything that isn't nailed down. Anyway, Kurt often holds catching and batting drills in our foyer (a huge wasted space). Monday afternoon before Kurt got home, Jimmy was starting practice early. Apparently he's got bunting down.

The end of May we took the kids to a Tiger Game with Grammie and Poppi. The kids had a great time as always and were really well behaved. They love baseball. I am sure that it is in their blood, as Kurt and Jeff (Jimmy's Godfather) are die hard Tigers fans. They have had season tickets for about 10 years now and have stuck with the team when they lost more games than they won. I am sure going to the Tiger game will be just a part of life for the kids and I think that is cool.



Julia upon entering Comerica Park




Jimmy growling - "Who's Your Tiger?"




I Love Paws!




I do not love Paws! Disney is going to be fun in the fall!




View from our seats, which in my opinion is the best view to get into the game, you really see the pitches come in and get to see the players up close.










No comments: