Thursday, June 19, 2008

I am in love with my iPod!

Kurt got me an iPod a few years ago and it was loaded up with a bunch of songs already (we got it from a friend). At the time our computer was so old that we couldn't load iTunes on it, so we just enjoyed what was already on it. Well, a year ago we got a new computer and finally loaded our own music onto it. It has changed life....REALLY!

After loading some great music on it, I have really started to enjoy working out. I can spend an hour on the elliptical rocking out to Brittney, Madonna & Gwen, flipping through my magazines without even being bored. But my latest find on this iPod is loading it with audio books. OH MY GOD...how cool is it to be doing housework and listen to a great book? I actually want to unload the dishwasher. The time flies by and I get to actually read again. I am pretty busy and rarely find the time to just sit and read a book. Listening to the books is just as enjoyable as reading them.

1 comment:

Cassy said...

Eric got me an iPod for Mother's Day, but we are having trouble loading music onto it. Can't wait till we figure it out. We ran a 5k in May, and my excuse for not running since then has been because I don't have my iPod!!!