Sunday, June 8, 2008

Why Blog Now?

I have resisted starting a Blog forever. I always thought that it was sort of silly. But I always love to read my friend's and family's blogs, so why not us too? I mean, our life is fun and interesting. I am sure that everyone wants to read what we are up to.

The main reason why I am starting this blog is that it will function as my public journal for the kids. As many of you know, I am a big scrapbooker. Unfortunately, I don't have tons of time these days to work on my favorite hobby therefore I am closing in on being about 2 years behind. By the time I scrapbook the pictures, i totally forget what was going on in our lives and what the kids were doing. I have a calendar, but that doesn't really tell me what happened and who said what.

My other reason for blogging is that I have really been bad about keeping my favorite people up to date on what is happening in our lives. So, this will be my attempt at it and hopefully will help me be more efficient in retelling the same story a million times.

So, read the blog if you want. I promise that I will try to be witty and funny and draw you back. But most of all I promise that I will share my lovely family with all of you which is the source of my zest for life.

No comments: